Code of Conduct for Students
- Student needs a minimum of 75% attendance in each subject to take university exams.
- Principal should be satisfied with the character and conduct of the student for her to take the exams.
- Students should abide by the rules and regulations of the college, given in the application from.
- Fees once paid, will not be refunded.
- Formal dress is recommended.
- Mobile phones are not encouraged on the campus.
- Please remember to get in touch with us, at least once in a month, to know the progress of your son / daughter.
- Please remember that, your attention can make a world of difference, to your son’s / daughter’s academic performance.
- Please remember to spend some time with your son / daughter, each day.