About SIET Scholarship:
SIET offers Undergraduate B.E (B.Tech) Programmes in
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
The Programmes (Courses) are affiliated to VTU and recognised by AICTE
The Scholarship Test is conducted to identify meritorious students seeking admission to Engineering at SIET and offer them scholarships to enable them to excel in Academics.
These Scholarships offered are in addition to various schemes available such as
- Vidyasiri Scholarship (Cat-1, 2A, 3A & 3B candidates)
- Minority Scholarship(Muslim, Christian, Jains, Buddhist and Sikh candidates)
- SC/ ST Scholarships (Social Welfare)
- Jindal Scholarship (Merit students)
The Scholarship is payable over a period of 4 years (every year) upon successful admission to I year and promotion to higher years. Students must maintain 7.75 CGPA in every year without any backlogs for continuation of scholarships.
Number of seats in each category of Scholarship is subjected to the availability and approval of the Management.
SIET Scholarship Details
- 1 to 10 Ranks up to Rs. 2,50,000/- Scholarship
- 11 to 25 Ranks up to Rs. 1,20,000/- Scholarship
- 26 to 50 Ranks up to Rs. 60,000/- Scholarship
- 51 to 100 Ranks up to Rs. 30,000/- Scholarship
- 101 and above Ranks up to Rs. 20,000/- Scholarship
Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions from PUC subjects in the following category.
- Physics : 25 Questions
- Chemistry : 25 Questions
- Mathematics : 25 Questions
- English : 25 Questions
The duration of the Test is 2 Hours. No negative marking for wrong answers. Students are provided with all necessary stationery such as working booklet, Black pen for bubbling the OMR. Students are advised to bring their own calculators.
Upon successful completion of the Test, the ranks will be announced on the same day and rank certificates will be issued to all the students.
Students seeking admission with scholarship may contact the office and complete the admission process on or before 5th August 2020.
- Schedule: On Saturday, 8th August 2020.
- Reporting / Registration: 9:00 AM
- Presentation and briefing about the Scholarship / Admission: 9:30 am to 10:30am
- Tea Break: 10:30 am to 11:00 am
- Test: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Lunch (Provided By College): 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Tour of the Campus and Q & A Session: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Announcement of Results and distribution of Rank Certificates: 4:00 pm
- Tea: 4:30 pm
- All precautions are taken for conducting the Test during Covid-19.
- All care is taken to conduct this Test by maintaining Social Distancing and following all SoPs mandated by MHA, Govt of India and guidance form Govt of Karnataka.
- All outstation participants (only Test Writing candidates will be paid to and fro fare on production of one way Ticket from their residence).
- All Students are encouraged to come along with their parents to the college on the Test day for interaction and tour of the Campus.
- Working Lunch will be provided at 1.00 pm after the Test.
To register for the Scholarship Test Please Register Here