Contributions made by SIET, consistently over the years have been well recognised at the National Level. The working environment is such, Students as well as Faculty, are inspired and supported to attain high standards of Education and skill sets and shine in their chosen path. Faculty, with their impressive Academic, Research and Industrial experience, lead the students to achieve ‘Excellence’ and ‘Competence’. This in turn enhances the core strength of students and enables them to realise all round development.
To help the students the tutor system is introduced wherein a teacher is attached for a group of 20 students. The tutor conducts meeting every fortnight to attend their problems of whatever nature they may be. The concept of tutor is to act as a friend, philosopher, and guide to the students for moulding their careers.
Convention of Students, Parents, Teachers and Management
The college has this unique association called ‘Students, Parents, Teachers and Management Association’ to bring them together and deliberate upon various issues related to the students. The association has the common goal, i.e. to create innovative and at the same time responsible citizens.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Outstanding placement records
- State-of-the-art laboratories and Incubation Centre
- Internet speed of 300 mbps dedicated leased line
- Wifi Campus
- Spoken English, Aptitude and Softskills Training
- Campus Recruitment Drives
- Periodic assessment, mentoring and monitoring of each student
- Hands on Training on Core and Advanced Technologies
- Internships with reputed industries
- Frequent Industry Visits and Study Tours
- Industry-Institute Interaction through MoUs with multiple organizations
- Rotaract Club, IEEE, CSI and Other Student forums
- Strong Alumni Relationship
- Regular Parents Interaction through meetings, emails and sms alerts
- Excellent and Secured Hostel Facilities for Boys and Girls
- Hygiene Canteen, Multi-Gym, Yoga and Sports Facility
- Good Transportation facility