Alumni Association of SIET was founded in 2009 – 10 and it is registered under Societies act with a Reg. No. DRT/SOC/178/2009-10. The objective of the association is to encourage the alumni, the global ambassadors, to take an abiding interest in the growth of its alma mater. All the students of BE, MBA and MTech are made to compulsorily enroll themselves in the alumni association.
The alumni association organizes alumni meet once every year. The alumni are motivated and exhorted to share their knowledge and expertise for the growth of their alma mater. The departmental Heads invite eminent alumni to deliver technical lectures for the benefit of the students. Alumni Association of SIET cultivates a close bond between alumni and the Institute by intimating them through E-Mail and Social Media about the activities and developments that take place in the Institute.
Wishes by Alumni for Alumni Meet 2020
Vision of AssociationTo engage the SIET global community to support and advance the college’s excellence.
Mission of Association
The SIET Alumni Association fosters a lifelong spirit of belonging and pride by connecting alumni, students, and friends to the Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology and each other. The Alumni Association advocates for the college and its alumni with a credible, independent and collaborative voice.
Core Values of SIET Alumni Association
Alumni Association is committed to excellence in all its activities and is dedicated to the following core values:
- Loyalty – Pride in and commitment to the future that we are creating together as a college and an alumni community, while honoring our history, traditions and achievements.
- Integrity – Transparency and ethical behavior in all of our interactions.
- Diversity – Recognizing and valuing differences and seeking alternative perspectives and inclusiveness in all that we do.
- Innovation – Striving to be an industry leader in alumni relations through a creative and transformational business model.
- Continuous Improvement – Pursuit of excellence through agility and responsiveness to stakeholders and the environment.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology and between the Alumni themselves.
- To enable the alumni to participate in activities that would contribute to the general development of the college.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
- To Institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the Institute; also to suitably recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
- To undertake to organize activities of a civic or charitable nature as also to increase public awareness of the role of technology in value addition in the economic and social development of the nation.
- To take advantage of developing technologies like the Social Media in achieving the aims and objects of the Association.